Monday 2 January 2012

The Year Ahead

From a blogging point of view, the year ahead presents numerous possibilities.

For a sports afficionado like myself, there is the prospect of the London 2012 Olympics, as well as the European Football Championships, Euro 2012, in Poland and the Ukraine. I dare say that I will be posting the odd article about those two events!  To be honest, I have thus far held quite a cynical and negative view of the London Olympics, but I expect that my enthusiasm will increase as the Games draw nearer.

In addition to the "marquee" events, I will continue to follow the F1 circus and domestic and European football.

I hope also to do the odd bit of travelling during 2012, both within the UK and possibly beyond, so some blog posts on these excursions can be expected....

My cultural activities, in the form of music,literature and cinema, will also provide much blogging material. I have piles of books, purchased over the past two years, gathering dust and awaiting my attention, so I will review these publications from time to time.

Any suggestions for other topics to be covered would be welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment